Aurora Geosciences provides professional geophysical, geological and exploration support services to mineral exploration companies exploring in the North.
AGL expertise: the application of geophysical methods to the exploration of kimberlites, volcanogenic and SEDEX massive sulphides, intrusive and iron formation hosted gold deposits, and northern placer deposits
Geological Services. Services include geological mapping & prospecting, drilling and trenching programs, report preparation, and new project generation.
AGL expertise: an unsurpassed depth and range of experience in northern mineral exploration. Some significant contributions include:
- Volcanogenic massive sulphide discoveries at Sunrise Lake and High Lake, NWT
- Definition of structurally hosted gold deposits at Tundra and Fishook Lake, NWT
- Kimberlite discoveries at Snap Lake and Parry Peninsula.
AGL expertise: Extensive northern experience including:
- Construction and operation of arctic camps including over 20 years experience working in the Barren Lands
- Large (1M+ acre) staking projects in NWT / Nunavut
- Pad building in steep, heavily forested terrain (SE Alaska / Northern B.C.)